Armour Construction Consultants, as a firm, or our Partners and staff maintain the following accreditations and memberships:
- Regulated – The practice is registered with and regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
- Quality – Armour Construction Consultants is an ISO 9001:2015 accredited practice. We have continuously held a recognised and externally audited Quality Management scheme since 1993. We kept abreast of advancement of the industry recognised standard from the initial BS 5750 UK standard through to ISO 9001. We were successfully certified in line with the most recent 2015 standard on our first audit.
- Environmental – Armour Construction Consultants is an ISO 14001:2015 accredited practice. We operate an Environmental Management system in compliance with the standard that enhances our environmental performance and manages our environmental responsibilities in a systematic manner that contributes to the environmental pillar of sustainability. We were successfully certified in line with the most recent 2015 standard on our first audit
- Health & Safety & CDM – The practice continues to retain CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme) approved Designer and CDM Coordinator status. CHAS, a member of Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP), is established as the market leader for health and safety pre-qualification in the UK and we are delighted to continue to meet the high standards required by the assessment.
- Health & Safety & CDM – The practice is a corporate member of the Association for Project Safety (APS).
- Investors in People – We are an Investor in People organisation, having first been recognised by the standard in 1998.
- Training & Recruitment – We are a proud member of The 5% Club, a campaign focused on creating momentum behind the recruitment of apprentices and graduates into the UK workforce. By joining the club, we have committed to ensuring that 5% of our UK workforce are apprentices, graduates or sponsored students on structured programmes. To find out more information about The 5% Club and how to become a member, please visit www.5percentclub.org.uk or get in touch by emailing email@example.com.Apprentices and graduates on structured training programme have always formed a significant percentage of our practice. Ensuring this continuous contribution has and continues to enable us to plan and build for the future, providing stability for the practice and allowing us to bring our own surveyors up through the ranks confident that they have the necessary skills and resources for both existing and new clients.
- Living Wage – We are delighted to be an accredited Living Wage employer and a Glasgow Living Wage employer. This means that every member of staff in our organisation earns not just the minimum wage but the Living Wage. The Living Wage is an hourly rate set independently and updated annually, based on the cost living in the UK. We believe that every member of staff deserves a Living Wage.
- ConstructionLine – Armour Construction Consultants is a Member of Constructionline