The Practice

The Practice was first established in 1947 as R. Armour and Partners.

In 1993, retaining Partnership status, the practice adopted the new name of Armour Construction Consultants to reflect the broader scope of consultancy services that were being provided to the construction industry.

Armour Construction Consultants remain one of the largest indigenous consultancy firms in Scotland and, after over 65 years, we continue to provide a professional and reliable service to our extensive and progressively expanding Client base.

With our current succession of Partners, the practice remains absolutely focused on maintaining and building upon the services we provide to existing Clients whilst expanding our services through establishing and building relationships with new contacts and new Clients.